Friday, November 11, 2011

You may be wondering if our lives evolve around volleyball and volleyball tournaments. Really, they don't.
I just happened to marry a guy who is extremely skilled in the area. And when that guy and I were falling in love, it was mainly on the local sand volleyball court. And that guy's parents took me under their wing and taught me how to play.
With that said... last Saturday Clint played in another tournament. It's always entertaining to watch and inspires me to try harder when I'm playing to do the things I know I can do, but just aren't getting done. Like setting well consistently. My nemesis.
Walking back onto the court...
I always get a thrill out of seeing Clint with his hat on backwards. It reminds me of all the times he'd come driving up on his four-wheeler in the summertime to the court with it on like that. He always looked so cute... and I still have a weakness for it. Even after my long time of being married. (*wink*)
About to serve... I saw that guy eating in the background and deciding to break the no-food-in-the-gym rule myself...

High-fiving after a game
This morning I left the house at 8:20. It was 33 degrees. I just thought I'd let you all know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment