Thursday, July 14, 2011

I loved my wedding gown... out of all the trivial details of our wedding, my dress was top priority for me.. I found it for an excellent price and completely reconstructed the top portion... when I had it on, I didn't feel like a princess, like everyone says you should as you walk down the aisle... I felt young and carefree... when I first put it on, I thought, that looks like Clint's bride... as silly as it sounded, it looked like a fairy dress to me... it fit perfectly and I am sad to have only worn it once. It's now hanging in the baby's room, waiting to be put on again someday... someday when my belly will fit in to it again...

2 comments:

  1. Your gown was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, Hannah! You have exellent taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your dress Hannah! It was so beautiful!You do have exellent taste.

    ReplyDelete